The GNMTN HamQuest extends a big thank you to Steve and Kimberly Davis for the donation of a certificate for registration of the N3FJP Software Package without CD (a $49.99 value) for the lucky winner. This includes more than one hundred programs in all that, when registered individually, would cost over $400.00! For more information on what they offer, please visit their web site at http://n3fjp.com.
- Tailgate spaces are $5.00 each and do not include an admission ticket to enter the pavilion booth area.
- Interior booths are$10.00 and include one admission ticket (no electricity available with interior booths.)
- Back-in (outer) booths under the pavilion are $15.00 with electric hookup available and include one admssion ticket
- Digital Multi-meter: Jerry Smith
- $10 RF Connector Gift Certificate: RJ Jansen
- ARRL Gift Certificates:
- $25: Mike Davis, KM4EPO
- $25: Eddie Brindley, W4EBX
- $50: Roger Meghan, W4WTN
- $100 DX Engineering Gift Certificate: Billy Walters
- Grand Prize TYT-8600 25w 2m/70cm Mobile radio: Nancy Fire, K4SEW
The Greater Nashville & Middle TN HamQuest will return in 2018!! #HamQuest2018 will be held on Saturday, July 28, 2018 at the James E. Ward Agricultural Center in Lebanon, TN. HamWorld, Inc. out of Tuscaloosa, AL will once again be with us in the Cox Hospitality Cabin.